Village Development. Our step towards enhancing the rural infrastructure.
Under the guidance and mentorship of Baba N. Kalyani, Chairman & Managing Director – Bharat Forge, we have commenced Village Development Project.
The Project has been started at three Talukas – Ambegaon, Purandar and Baramati.
Following villages have been selected
for this project.
- Taluka Ambegaon – 3 villages (Thakarwadi, Kolwadi (Kotamdara) & Phadalewadi / Ugalewadi)
- Taluka Purandar – 2 villages (Kalewadi & Pawarwadi)
- Taluka Baramati – 2 villages (Shirsuphal & Gadikhel)
Phase I - Work has been undertaken in four areas:
- Roads (Internal)
- Water (Drinking & Agriculture)
- Health (Children & Women)
- Education (Primary Education – Std. I to VIII)
Few of the completed activities:
- Construction of Internal Roads in Kolwadi.
- Arrangements of Drinking water in Phadalewadi / Ugalewadi & Kolwadi (Kotamdara).
- Construction of small Check Dam (Bandhara) in Thakarwadi (Capacity - 6.232 TCM).
- Work started in Water Harvesting Project in Shirsuphal & Gadikhel at Baramati Taluka.
- 3500 trees planted in these villages under Tree Plantation Drive.
Going forward, in the next phase, the scope of work will be extended to include improved Agricultural Techniques and Skill Education to enhance every household’s income.